... whaat? o.o

Sorry I have been busy / lazy and ect. So I haven't write anything in two weeks (?)
Anyways!! As many players have seen the new horses have arrived last week,
and.... well I have nothing else to say about those. I Bought 2 horses and I will put some picture's of them in this post, + i've been training the other one a week now and it's on lvl 10, when I got this finished I start to train the other horse as well. Hmmm... Do I have anything else... YES I DO!!!
I'm starting to make a new serier in youtube go watch the trailer there, I've already filmed the half of the 1st episode, problem is that I need to wake up 6 in the morning to record the other part of the episode... but i'm not really a morning person, I usually like to stay up at night and that's why it's so hard to me. We'll see if I can get in recorded in some morning... :/ Maybe or maybe not. If I can't do that i'm going to use my "awesome" editing skills on vegas XDD. But anyways I don't have anything else to tell on ya. Here's some picture's of the past 2 weeks!

 This here is my little princess, Stargazer but I call her Tara :)


This one is Autumnrunner, but I call him Aatu. 

 I bought new hair that I'm gonna use in the serier






 Teasing Rose <3
 Me and Tara won our first rosette together, I was so proud of my little girl.

 Get ready! The Darkness is taking over the world!


:3 <3

Nothing else this time x3 Cya again!

Kommentit

  1. Hei Nipsu, ajattelin nyt kysyä, että pääsisinkö sinne teijän clubii mukaan? Kun tapasin tänään Rossun ja kysyin siltä että onko Kira Mcstone ( siis se jonka kanssa riitelin Firre nimen takia ) niin siellä clubissa, ni Rossu sano että ei oo. Ja ajattelin kun siellä sun clubissa on tosipaljon mun vanhoja kavereita, ja kaipaan teijä seuraa :(

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti